This week we are very excited about frozen summer treats for the kids, including this amazing 3 ingredient shaved ice recipe. The kids could help make this too under your supervision!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sprite or similar soda pop
- 1 four serving size any flavor Jello
Here’s how to make the flavored shaved ice:
- Into a square cake pan, whisk the Jello into boiling water until dissolved.
- Stir in the soda pop.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Use a cookie or ice cream scoop to shave the ice. Serve immediately.
We found this recipe here. Be sure to check out our other delicious summer treats for kids!