image from gettingtoyum.com[/caption]
- Do you have a five or six-year-old who refuses to eat certain foods?
- Is the dinner table becoming a battle of wills instead of a family gathering?
- Is the worry about your picky eater causing stress for your family?
No worries - now there is help!
Karen LeBillon is the author of award winning best seller “French Kids Eat Everything”.
Her 2nd book “Getting to Yum: Curing and preventing picky eating”,
endorsed by a Harvard Medical School pediatrician, helps with taste training for kids and is being adapted to the TV screen. A new TV series produced by LaDiDa Media
aims to help you and the picky eater in your family.
Karen wants to meet your family, and share her simple steps for turning even the most picky eater, into a fan of healthy and diverse foods. If you live in the lower mainland of British Columbia and would like your family to be a part of this new TV series, read on:
- Looking for families with one picky eater of around 6 years old, who are available to film in their home for one day on the weekend of June 7th and 8th, and for one day of the weekend of June 14th and 15th.
- Hoping to film a follow up to check back with your family in July or August.
- Send a little information about your family, plus a photo or two to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. They are looking forward to helping you!
Otherwise - the book is now available in all major bookstores and features practical advice, an easy to follow approach and LOTS of recipes the whole family can enjoy. You can download here
the FREE fruit and veggies poster to help teach kids about different foods. You can also print it in black and white and give it to your kids to color.
Alexandra T. Greenhill, MD, Mom of three and CEO cofounder myBestHelper